For over 30 years, Gymboree has been helping turn fun into learning as the world’s foremost provider of children’s developmental programmes.
Through engaging, age-appropriate activities, Gymboree classes help children learn the concepts, skills and tasks needed to set a solid foundation for school and life success.
Gymboree grows healthy minds and bodies with our well-rounded programme which touches upon the physical, social, emotional and cognitive development of young children.
Gymboree Corporation is located in San Francisco, California at 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105. Gymboree is a publicly traded company listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange (GYMB).
Gymboree Italy is operated by Impara Giocando Srl (P IVA 11312451005; REA 1293664)
The Gymboree Corporation
Gymboree Play & Music is the founding member of the Gymboree family of brands. Since its creation in 1976, Gymboree Play & Music has created developmental play, music and art classes for parents and children ages newborn to five. Based on a blend of early childhood development theories complemented by more than 30 years of hands-on experience, Gymboree Play & Music classes are available through more than 650 franchised and company-operated centres in the United States and over 35 other countries.
In addition to Gymboree Play & Music programs, The Gymboree Corporation operates over 585 Gymboree® retail stores in the United States and Canada, an online store at www.gymboree.com and over 70 Gymboree® Outlet stores. Available in sizes newborn to 12 years, Gymboree clothing is designed with colourful, comfortable fabrics and detailed touches throughout. The most recent addition to The Gymboree Corporation's brands is Crazy 8™. Crazy 8 offers cool, wholesome clothes for kids' crazy lives in sizes ranging from 0-14. The first Crazy 8 store opened in August 2007. There is also an online store at www.crazy8.com. Janie and Jack shops offer distinctive finely crafted clothing and accessories for the little ones in your life sizes Preemie to 8 online and Preemie through 6 in shops. They also offer personalized customer service and gift packaging. You will find Janie and Jack shops nationwide and an online store at www.janieandjack.com.
Gymboree’s Mission Statement
Gymboree prepares your child for life Our innovative programmes promote learning and creativity throughout the specific development stages of each child, support parent involvement and we are committed to giving our absolute best to the community.
Gymboree Italy’s Vision
The success of our business will be measured in satisfied customers.
We are committed to making Gymboree Play & Music Italy’s leading child-development activity.
- We go the extra mile: we vow to always endeavour to overcome obstacles and help ensure the best possible Gymboree experience.
- We are creative: we are creative in everything we do. We believe that ideas and creativity should be present in all aspects of the workplace. We encourage thinking outside of the box and appreciate that there is always room for improvement through change.
- We are passionate: We love what we do. We aspire to achieve the highest quality in everything we do. We take pride in our passion, attention to detail and personal touch.
- We are genuine: We believe in what we do. We believe that the relationships we make need to be real and it is our aim that all our customers, members and team know how much they are appreciated.
- We are family: We look after each other. We respect each other and encourage trust and solidarity. We believe in being friendly and helpful and treat people consistently and equally.
- We have fun: We love to have a good time and celebrate success. We have a sense of humour and try not to take ourselves too seriously!