We are the Global Leader in Early Childhood Development
There are currently over 700 centres in 40 countries around the world. The unrivaled quality of the Gymboree programme is the key for its success.
- A large, fun, safe soft-play gym for 0-5 year olds, full of custom-made equipment where your child is stimulated and learns through play.
- Created by experts in child development, the 45 minute classes focus on cognitive, physical and social skills, inspiring your child to problem solve, think creatively and gain self-confidence.
- Passionate, vibrant, friendly teachers delivering educational programmes in Play and Learn , Music and Art.
- Focused on your child’s development stage, the theme-based classes involve singing, movement, exploration, group activities and lots and lots of fun.
- A unique approach to parent involvement providing you with tools to understand, support and stimulate each crucial stage of your child’s development.
- Exposure to the English language from a very young age.
We Are The Experts in Early Childhood Development
It all started with an idea: stretch a child’s rapidly developing mind and body and you prepare that child for life. At Gymboree we know that the development of a child’s brain holds the key to the child’s future. Early experience and interaction with the environment are most critical in a child’s brain development as the connections among cells are made during infancy and early childhood. The brain grows to approximately 80% of its adult size by 3 years of age and 90% by 5 years of age. The relationships and experiences children have in these first few years of life therefore have a profound impact on their future. It is essential that parents and caregivers nurture a child’s development during these pivotal years and the Gymboree Learning Program can be a critical component of that development.
Gymboree focuses on the whole child and we believe that playing and learning are inextricably interlinked. Our approach and unique learning environments help children acquire the key ingredients (motor skills, social skills and self esteem) they need in order to grow up to be confident and successful adults.
Our class curriculum has been developed in collaboration with the highly respected child development experts to ensure our programs provide the best support and early enrichment education to children and their parents.
Learn more about our classes and our approach to child development.
Our Locations Are Safe Places to Play and Learn
We provide an environment where children are free to move, play and explore safely. Our proprietary equipment was designed by Jay Beckwith, a respected playground designer with more than 30 years of experience, who created every structure with the needs of children in mind. Our play environments are designed to deliver the high quality standard parents expect for their children.
We have over 30 Years of Experience
Gymboree began in 1976 when Joan Barnes, a mother from California, tried to find a safe, fun place featuring age-appropriate activities for parents and young children to play together. Unable to do so, she did what any enterprising person would; she started her own programme. The Gymboree programme has been continually developed and improved over 30 years to meet the evolving needs of families today.
The Gymboree Play & Music master franchise in Italy is owned and operated by Impara Giocando Srl.
We Have Great Member Benefits
We have so much to offer you and your child at Gymboree. When you become a member, you will not only enjoy our classes each week but also have access to our Play Gym sessions, receive free classes, parent handouts, discounts for Gymboree parties and much more!
"Gymboree is a wonderful interactive program. Parents and children will be delighted to spend time together building strong bonds that will last a lifetime."