Opportunità di lavoro
Summer Camp Leader - centri estivi 2019
Do you love children and singing/performing?
We are looking for a strong leader with solid experience working with children to fill a variety of positions including 1) A class leader position with almost immediate start 2) A strong and experienced workshop/camp leader to help us with our action-packed Summer-Camp for 3-10 year olds and 3) A class leader starting from September
The Successful Candidate Must/Would ideally Have:
- Experience of working with/enjoy working with children
- Some specific teaching/language experience would be preferable
- A performance or singing background or a experience teaching/looking after children
- Some experience on Summer Camps, drama workshops or similar
- A strong singing voice and good voice projection
- Experience planning, preparing materials and delivering activities for young children.
Also the Successful candidate must be:
- Mother-tongue English with preferably some knowledge of Italian (very good knowledge of Italian is required for the class leader positions but not for the Summer Camp positions)
- Comfortable with the prospect of leading a group of children with lots of singing
- Very organised
- Have EU passport or necessary visas to live and work in Italy
Regarding the Summer Camps: They will run throughout the last three weeks of June and most/all of July and some work would also be available in August but the candidate would need to be available earlier for training and preparation. Exact dates will be confirmed closer to the time.
We will also be running English Theatre Summer Camps for which specific experience is required as a drama teacher or leader in theatre workshops for kids or as theatre director.
The plans will focus on different activities: theatre games, physical theatre, improvisation, singing, writing and arts and craft (in order to create their own masks, costumes and props for the performance).Every Friday, at the end of the camp, there will be a performance with an audience.
Candidates who are interested in any or all of these positions should send a detailed cover note and CV explaining why they think they are suitable for the role as per the above requirements.