Opportunità di lavoro
Insegnante (part time / full time)
Do you love children and singing? Do you speak a good level of both English and Italian?
We are looking for very positive, friendly, energetic, highly organised and hardworking candidates to join our team, run a variety of classes for 0-9yr olds (predominantly 0-5s) and possibly help with some administration and marketing.
The classes we run range from Sensory Baby Play, Play & Learn, Music, Art, Theatre and Pre-School programmes, In-School programmes, to leading Birthday Parties, special events and holiday camps for kids.
If you have initiative, are a great team-player, like a busy environment and are happy to jump into a varied role, then this is job could be for you. Full time and part-time positions are currently available. Starting full-time salary after training depends on competencies and experience, from 1000€ to 1300€ net per month.
If you are interested in these positions, please send your CV and a brief cover note responding briefly to ALL of the points below (even if you do not have all the characteristics listed as there are various positions available) to email@example.com:
1) Do you have passion for and experience (even family experience) with children between the ages of 0-5 and 5-10 yrs old? If so, please tell us a little about this.
2) Do you enjoy singing and have a tuneful singing voice? Would you say you can project it loudly?
3) Please tell us about your level of written and spoken English and Italian
4) Briefly describe any experience you may have or skills in the areas of customer relations, marketing and basic administration work.
5) Do you have any theatrical experience either teaching or performing?
6) Are you looking for full-time or part-time work? Are you available to work on weekends?
Main site: via Guido Banti, 40 | Eur-Laurentina and other venues around Rome available.
For an insight about what it is like to be working at Gymboree Play & Music through the eyes of some UK teachers please check out this video