Opportunità di lavoro
Insegnante attività dopo scuola (Part time)
Do you love children and enjoy singing and performing? Do you have experience in entertaining children in a professional manner? Are you looking for part time work in Rome? If any of these apply this opportunity might be for you!
We are looking someone who is mother tongue English to run 8 high quality after school sessions per week. Two sessions per afternoon on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday in a class room environment with children aged 3-5. Remuneration of €20 per lesson with a monthly remuneration of €690 on an average month. Opportunity for further work if wanted.
Aside from being English (not just C1) mother tongue you will be very confident to deliver fun and stimulating one hour sessions to the children. We will provide training and programming materials but would rely on your competence and ability to plan and deliver great sessions with the children. The objective is to run entertaining sessions which will engage the children’s interest and stimulate their use of the English language.
The successful candidate must/would ideally have:
- Experience of working with/enjoy working with children
- Some specific teaching/language experience would be preferable
- A performance or singing background or a experience teaching/looking after children
- Experience with drama workshops or entertainment of children would be a plus
- Good voice projection
Also the Successful candidate must be:
- Mother-tongue English (some knowledge of Italian would be a plus)
- Very vomfortable with the prospect of leading a group of young children
- Outgoing and energetic
- Professional and dedicated
- Fun loving and creative
- Very organised
- Have EU passport or necessary visas to live and work in Italy
Candidates who are interested in this positions should send a detailed cover note and CV explaining why they think they are suitable for the role as per the above requirements. Please specify “After school activity teacher” in the subject line.